- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Adoremus National Eucharistic Congress and Pilgrimage
- Catholic Events
- Boundary Map
- CAFOD reflection
- Catholic Life Gallery
- Charities - Mary’s Meals Backpack Project
- Collective Worship
- Collective Worship Newsletter
- Dates for Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Gospel Virtues
- Help secure the future of Catholic Education
- Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership
- Parish Links
- Parish Newsletter
- Prayer with Archbishop Bernard
- Promoting British Values: Preparing our children for life in Modern Britain.
- RE Curriculum
- St Gabriel's House Points
- Stations of the Cross
- Ten Ten Resources Newsletter
- Year Group Prayers
- Whole school masses and liturgy
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Day of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
On Tuesday 2nd April, pupils from Reception to Year 6 were given the opportunity to adore the Blessed Sacrament, experiencing the real presence of Jesus Christ in their lives. It was a beautiful, prayerful day and our pupils and staff were extremely reverent during this special experience. Throughout lunchtime, staff adored the Blessed Sacrament, offering their own thoughts and prayers in quiet reflection. Thank you to Deacon Brian who brought the Blessed Sacrament to school and prepared Year 4 at the start of Adoration.
This is what some of our children said about their experience:
Y6 - Hadyn, “It was so peaceful; the silence was powerful.”
Y6 - Bea, “I felt alone and only God was with me. It felt very holy and beautiful. I felt free by telling God how amazing he is and thanking him and I’m glad we will all now know how to genuflect because it feels nice and lovely to bow down.
Y4 - Paige, “It made me feel like nothing could hurt me and I was loved and cared for as I was in a little room with Jesus taking away all my troubles and all the things I have done wrong.”
Y4 Marek - “I felt peaceful because it felt as though Jesus was sitting right next to me.”
Y3 Kacper - "Adoration made me feel happy because I could spend more time reflecting on my family. I felt I was lucky because I have my family and friends who love me. It made me feel as though the Holy Spirit was within me and I can be more like Jesus. I will now be more kind and generous to my family and friends and more grateful for my things. Thank you so much for setting it up."
Y3 Isobelle - “I felt emotional because God was there and I was peaceful because He would sort all of my sins.”
Y1 Grace - "It was peaceful when we were thinking about how Jesus helps us in our lives."