- Headteacher's Welcome
- Attaintment & Progress Data 2015/16
- Attaintment & Progress Data 2014/15
- Attainment & Progress Data 2013
- Attainment & Progress Data 2014
- Friends of St. Gabriel’s
- Governing Board
- Inspections of Religious Education
- Job Vacancies
- Meet the staff
- Ofsted Reports
- SEN Information
- Special Events
- Status and Awards
We are obliged to consult with local schools, parents and other interested parties on our school admission policy should changes be made to our admissions arrangements. Please find below the proposed changes to the the admissions arrangements for 2019/2020:
1. We propose to extend the waiting list for a reception place. This will change from termination at the end of the autumn term to termination at the end of the summer term.
2. We propose to increase our PAN from 55 to 60.
We would be grateful if you would read through the attached document and notify us of any comments by Friday 22nd December 2017.
Please address any feedback to the Chair of Governors, Mrs. Lisa Smith at the following email address email@example.com
Chair of Governors