- Adoremus National Eucharistic Congress and Pilgrimage
- Catholic Events
- Boundary Map
- CAFOD reflection
- Catholic Life Gallery
- Charities - Mary’s Meals Backpack Project
- Collective Worship
- Dates for Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Gospel Virtues
- Help secure the future of Catholic Education
- Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership
- Parish Links
- Parish Newsletter
- Promoting British Values: Preparing our children for life in Modern Britain.
- RE Curriculum
- St Gabriel's House Points
- Stations of the Cross
- Ten Ten Resources Newsletter
- Year Group Prayers
- Whole school masses and liturgy
At St. Gabriel's school, we have a rich and diverse Catholic Life programme; we believe our faith permeates all we do for and with our children. In other sections of this website we have discussed Prayer, Sacramental Preparation and Collective Worship - all active elements of Catholic Life. From September 2015 we have adopted the Archdiocese of Birmingham's Catholic Schools Profile. This means we will be working together across all phases of the school to look at those values and virtues that come from the Gospel and teachings of Jesus.
These values and virtues are taken from the Jesuit Institute which is rooted in the teachings of St Ignatius. They have created a Pupil Profile in which 8 pairs of complementary words have been placed together. The Archdiocese of Birmingham has been allowed to use the Jesuit material and have renamed it the Catholic Schools Profile.
Each half term the whole school will focus on one pair of words; we will spend time reflecting on the meaning of the words; how we see these values in action in our lives and in the lives of others and how we can work to encapsulate these values in our lives.
Pupils in St. Gabriel's Catholic Primary School are growing to be ....
For this half term pupils and staff at St. Gabriel’s will be learning and growing to be ELOQUENT and TRUTHFUL in what they say of themselves, the relations between people, and the world.