- Headteacher's Welcome
- Attainment & Progress Data 2016/17
- Attainment & Progress Data 2015/16
- Attainment & Progress Data 2014/15
- Attainment & Progress Data 2014
- Attainment & Progress Data 2013
- Friends of St. Gabriel’s
- Governing Board
- Inspections of Religious Education
- Job Vacancies
- Meet the staff
- Ofsted Reports
- SEN Information
- Special Events
- Status and Awards
“This school continues to be good.” Ofsted school short inspection 10th January 2017
“At St Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School Catholic Life and collective worship are both outstanding and religious education is good.” Section 48 RE Inspection, March 2017
Are you interested in joining a hard working team to teach wonderful children?
Required from September 2018, 3 full time teachers to join a friendly, supportive and hardworking team.
Applications are invited from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Main Pay Scale points 1-6
We are looking for a person who is:
- Preferably Catholic or sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic faith
- A well-organised practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Passionate about making a difference to the children in their care
- Enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
Visits to our welcoming school are strongly encouraged for you to see our school in action.
Please contact Mr J Hayes, Headteacher or Mrs H Deegan, Administrative Officer, at school for further details.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Thursday 26th April 2018
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching week beginning: 30th April 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 7th May 2018
Please note that the CES application form MUST be used – we do not accept CVs
St Gabriel’s is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers. An enhanced DBS check will be required before appointment is confirmed.