- Parent's Information
- Admissions & Appeals
- Attendance/Leave of absence information
- DfE School Performance Tables Website
- Emergency School Closure Procedure
- Families' Health and Wellbeing Service
- First Day Contact
- Head Lice Information
- Headteacher's Newsletter
- Key Dates
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Medication form
- Ofsted Parent View
- Online Safety
- Parent INFO
- Parental Responsibility
- Pupil Premium/Free School Meals
- Reporting an absence
- School times
- Sports Premium
- Term Dates
- Walk to school
St. Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School
PE and Sports Premium
The government gives schools additional funding for the purposes of making additional and sustainable improvements in the provision of PE and sports activities that schools offer.
Schools are permitted to allocate the sports premium as they see fit, provided it is used for the purposes of PE and sports provision. St. Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School will be held accountable for how we have used this additional funding.
It is expected that schools use the additional funding to:
- Develop or add to the PE and sport activities the school already offers.
- Build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
Schools are required to publish details of how they spend the PE and Sports Premium.
Please click here to view details of the intended impact of the 2018/2019 PE and Sports Premium.
Please click here to view details of the impact of the 2017/2018 PE and Sports Premium.
Please click here to view the Fit4Schools results 2017/2018.
Swimming Safety 2017/2018
We are required to publish the percentage of pupils within year 6 who met the national curriculum requirement to: