- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Boundary Map
- CAFOD reflection
- Calendar for Lent
- Catholic Events
- Catholic Life Gallery
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Charities - Mary’s Meals Backpack Project
- Collective Worship
- Dates for Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Gospel Virtues
- Help secure the future of Catholic Education
- Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership
- May is the Month of Mary
- Parish Links
- Parish Newsletter
- Prayer with Archbishop Bernard
- Promoting British Values: Preparing our children for life in Modern Britain.
- RE Curriculum
- St Gabriel's House Points
- The Ten:Ten Monthly Parental Newsletter
- Year Group Prayers
- Whole school masses and liturgy
Catholic Social Teaching
Catholic Social Teaching is based on the belief that God has a plan for creation, a plan to build his kingdom of peace, love and justice. It holds that God has a special place in this story for each of us, whoever we are. Our part in this plan isn’t just limited to things ‘spiritual’, or 'when we do religious things', but that it involves every aspect of our lives, from the things we pray about, to how we live as a responsible global citizens. Our part in this story is a kind-of vocation for the common good, a call to treat everyone as your brothers and sisters and is something that we all share.
The Catholic Church has seven principles of social teaching that we share with our children through all that we do, through the curriculum, special events, charitable works, activity and through our ordinary actions in school.
Catholic Social Teaching for Children
Catholic Social Teaching for Adults
Catholic Social Teaching in 3 minutes | CAFOD
Catholic Social Teaching in 3 minutes is a fast-paced animation from CAFOD introducing CST for young people.
Seven Catholic Social Teaching Principles