In year 4 the children have designed, created, played and evaluated our own musical instrument. They worked in groups and had a great time.
This has involved them:
- Developing their own design criteria and use these to inform their ideas.
- Share and clarify ideas through discussion.
- Selecting materials and components suitable for the task.
- Measure, mark out, cut and shape materials and components with some accuracy
- Evaluating by referring to their design criteria as they design and make.