- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Adoremus National Eucharistic Congress and Pilgrimage
- Catholic Events
- Boundary Map
- CAFOD reflection
- Catholic Life Gallery
- Charities - Mary’s Meals Backpack Project
- Collective Worship
- Collective Worship Newsletter
- Dates for Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Gospel Virtues
- Help secure the future of Catholic Education
- Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership
- Parish Links
- Parish Newsletter
- Prayer with Archbishop Bernard
- Promoting British Values: Preparing our children for life in Modern Britain.
- RE Curriculum
- St Gabriel's House Points
- Stations of the Cross
- Ten Ten Resources Newsletter
- Year Group Prayers
- Whole school masses and liturgy
At St. Gabriel’s we acknowledge that all individuals are unique and created in the image and likeness of God. We educate our pupils in a Catholic atmosphere which permeates all areas of the curriculum, so that the Gospel message is seen in everyday life.
With the example of Jesus being central to everything we do, we aim to develop a real Christian awareness of the wider community and society. We promote high standards of learning, behaviour and Christian care, helping all children to be the best that they can be.
As a voluntary aided Catholic school, we aim to nurture each child's relationship with God through prayer and liturgy. We have regular assemblies, masses and collective worship and all children have opportunities to lead and participate in prayers, readings and singing whatever their religion. Parents are most welcome to share in these celebrations.
A full sacramental programme is followed with Reconciliation and Holy Communion in Y3 and Confirmation in Y6. We appreciate the help and support of all our parents during these important sacramental preparations.
Non Catholic children are welcomed at St. Gabriel’s.