- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Boundary Map
- CAFOD reflection
- Calendar for Lent
- Catholic Events
- Catholic Life Gallery
- Charities - Mary’s Meals Backpack Project
- Collective Worship
- Dates for Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Gospel Virtues
- Help secure the future of Catholic Education
- Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership
- May is the Month of Mary
- Parish Links
- Parish Newsletter
- Prayer with Archbishop Bernard
- Promoting British Values: Preparing our children for life in Modern Britain.
- RE Curriculum
- St Gabriel's House Points
- The Ten:Ten Monthly Parental Newsletter
- Year Group Prayers
- Whole school masses and liturgy
At St. Gabriel’s, we acknowledge that all individuals are unique and created in the image and likeness of God. We educate our pupils in a Catholic climate which permeates all areas of the curriculum, so that the Gospel message is seen in everyday life. It is our aim to develop the whole child; to help them to grow in faith and understand who God is calling them to be.
With the example of Jesus being central to everything we do, we aim to develop a real Christian awareness of the wider community and society. We promote high standards of learning, behaviour and Christian care, helping all children to be the best that they can be.
As a voluntary aided Catholic school, we aim to nurture each child's relationship with God through prayer and liturgy. We have regular assemblies, masses and collective worship and all children have opportunities to plan, lead and participate in prayers, readings and singing. Mass is celebrated weekly, currently live streamed, with children from Reception to Y6 partaking.
A full sacramental programme is followed with Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in Y3 and Confirmation in Y6. We appreciate the help and support of all our parents during these important sacramental preparations.
Non-Catholic children are welcomed at St. Gabriel’s.